Kansas City's Investor Coach

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Investment Answer


To get your FREE copy, start "FOLLOWING" this blog by clicking on "FOLLOW" or "SHARE IT" to your Facebook or Twitter account (both on the right of this posting).

Consider this: do you know how much you weigh?  Do you know whether you have high or low blood pressure?  Have you ever had your cholesterol tested?   Is it high or low?

You probably know the answers to these questions about your physical health.
Now, can you answer these questions about your financial health?

The Five Questions Every Investor Needs to Know are:
1)  Should I invest on my own or seek help from an investment professional?
2)  How should I allocate my investments among stocks, bonds, and cash?
3)  Which specific asset classes within these broad categories should I include in my portfolio?
4)  Should I take an actively managed approach to investing, or follow a passive alternative?
5)  When should I sell assets and when should I buy more. 
Attend my Investor Education Events to learn more and get on the road to better "financial health".

No comments:

Post a Comment